Sunday, January 6, 2008

now THAT'S a hot chocolate!


When Hubby offered to make me a hot chocolate, I was just expecting a hot chocolate. However, this is what I received:

Hot chocolate with a shot of creme brulee syrup (from Starbucks) with a layer of marshmallows, followed by a layer of vanilla ice-cream, followed by a layer of whipped cream, sprinkled with hundreds and thousands, followed by a crumbled Mint Aero bar, topped with some Jelly Tots arranged in a heart formation.

He's so cute.

4 comments:

  1. That is one serious cup of hot chocolate! Man, I want one of those!!
    Ahhh, but it's back to the sleepy time tea for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa, that looks amazing! Was there anyroom for the drink or was it all cream and sweeties?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a keeper of a husband. No trading in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was quite a bit of hot choc actually. In fact, I'm not sure that I managed to finish it all! Ah he is so lovely. Makes me smile just thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete